Disconnected Operations Set Us Part
InterAct Computer Aided Dispatch delivers a configurable workflow for distributed multi-agency and multi-discipline incident response.
- Dedicated Public Safety GIS Department.
- Access data from State and Federal CJIS Databases.
- Location Services identify responders by discipline, determine route-based response times, and pin-point hazards based on incident proximity.
- Automatic messaging keeps dispatchers, commanders, responders and external users informed as incident status changes.
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) allows for new connections to a variety of services and applications.
- What this means to you and your Telecommunicators…
- Our system is designed that if you lose connectivity…
- When the connection is re-established…
- Eliminate pen and paper
- No CAD catch up when server is available again
- Provides community with the best response times possible
- Another Caliber innovation is that we make your data work for you!
- With our parsed NCIC state data, we return ALL queries…
- This includes persons, vehicles, articles, and guns…
- A better method other than searching through pages…
- All data is in the same place, every time, regardless of State return
- Improves the time that first responders get the information…
Dedicated GIS Department
- Let us map out your details
- Full spectrum dedicated GIS department
- With accurate maps, you have real-time unit…
- Turn by turn directions leads to quicker response times
- Need better map data (addresses, layers, etc.)
- Better AVL