Caliber CAD NG
INDUSTRY-LEADING INCIDENT MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE DESIGNED FOR A SAFER RESPONSE
“I have really enjoyed working with Caliber on our new CAD system. The technicians, trainers and customer service personnel have greatly surpassed anyone I have used in the past. The CAD system is easy to use both on the Administrative and Dispatch side. I wholeheartedly recommend CAD NG for any agency that needs a top of the line system with great customer support.”
– Alisha Evans, 911 Coordinator
Bladen County, NC
WebCAD is a browser-based application that allows you to view CAD data and create Incidents remotely.
ACCESS CAD NG REMOTELY
- View Active Incidents
- View Unit Statuses
- View Incidents/Units plotted on the Map
- View/Run CAD NG Reports
- Create a new Incident in WebCAD
- Add Narrative entries to open/Active Incidents
- Add personalized layers to the Map
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Using a VPN into your CAD NG server, authorized Users can simply launch WebCAD in their internet browser and start collecting call information from anywhere! Short on staff or need to limit employees on site? WebCAD would allow your agency to leverage staff from other departments such as Records or Administration to collect call information.
Our interactive ESRI based Map even allows Users to configure and display any publicly available layers from ESRI’s ArcGIS. Layers such as Weather Radar, COVID-19 cases, or even information on hospital bed utilization.
FirstAlert – The one-touch emergency notification app.
FirstAlert is an always-on “panic button” that offers faster emergency response at schools, universities, hospitals, government buildings, and more. By automatically creating an incident in CAD, FirstAlert can save First Responders between 40-70 seconds when being dispatched to an emergency event.
- Easy to deploy and use: the app is intuitive and deployment is simple, fast, and painless.
- FirstAlert can be configured to meet your needs: the app is configurable and supports geo-fencing, texting, emailing, and CAD integration as a voice-free way of communicating with emergency responders when seconds count.
- Integrates directly into existing Cailber CAD NG
- No Call 9-1-1: Requests help without having to call 9-1-1
- Available One-Touch Dispatching
- Continued communication with 9-1-1 Centers during an incident
- Application integration allows 9-1-1 Centers to manage without third-party solutions
Bi-Directional Interface: Data flows between CAD NG and the 3rd-party application based on actions performed in either application.
One-Way/Export Interface: XSLT is required; XSLT will transform XML data into a specified format and/or structure.
Standard XML Interface: One-way export of data that does not require XSLT or custom code; data is exported in XML format based upon a defined set of rules and is then made available to other applications
- Call-Taker Assistant applications (911 Adviser, ProQA, CACH etc.)
- Law/Fire/EMS Records Management applications
- Fire Station Alerting (CADVoice, Mach Alert, etc.)
- Body cameras (Body Worn, Axon, etc.)
- Mapping/GIS Applications (WTH, Pictometry, etc.)
- …and many more