Disconnected Operations Set Us Part
InterAct Computer Aided Dispatch delivers a configurable workflow for distributed multi-agency and multi-discipline incident response.
- Dedicated Public Safety GIS Department.
- Access data from State and Federal CJIS Databases.
- Location Services identify responders by discipline, determine route-based response times, and pin-point hazards based on incident proximity.
- Automatic messaging keeps dispatchers, commanders, responders and external users informed as incident status changes.
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) allows for new connections to a variety of services and applications.
- A unique feature in Caliber CAD that allows CAD users to continue handling incidents in the event they become disconnected from the main CAD server.
- CAD users can still create calls, assign and track units, add vehicles, and add comments to calls from local workstations.
- When connectivity is restored, the workstations and server synchronize automatically.
- There’s nothing special you need to do, and no CAD catch-up is required.
- Provides community with the best response times possible.
- Another Caliber innovation is that we make your data work for you!
- With our parsed NCIC state data, we return ALL queries in the same, consistent, easy to read format.
- This includes persons, vehicles, articles, and guns.
- A better method other than searching through pages of information.
- All data is in the same place, every time, regardless of State return.
- Reduces the time it takes for first responders get the information, thereby increasing officer safety.
Dedicated GIS Department
- Let us map out your details
- Full spectrum dedicated GIS department
- With accurate maps, you have real-time unit availability
- Turn by turn directions leads to quicker response times
- Need better map data (addresses, layers, etc.)
- Better AVL