Caliber Community Reporting,
Our response to COVID-19
Caliber Public Safety is proud to introduce a new product feature to support Community Self-Reporting on Online RMS 11.3.1. Caliber Community Reporting leverages the power of customizable forms within our Online RMS, giving agencies a secure, web-hosted point of contact that they can make available to the public.
Caliber Community Reporting will help agencies:
- Promote social distancing by reducing officer-to-public interactions for minor police reports.
- Keep officers on patrol and protecting communities by offering an alternate method for the public to report minor police reports without the need to dispatch an officer.
- Offer a non-threatening stress-free method to the public to file non-emergency police reports.
Public forms support the following custom form field types:
- Text – Single Line
- Text – Multiple Lines
- Radio Buttons
- Auto Complete
We Remain Committed
April 6, 2020
WebCAD 3.0 now includes Call Entry and Dynamic Map Layers. Available to existing CAD NG 10.7+ customer at no additional charge through 2020.
In response to COVID-19 we have enhanced our WebCAD product to allow for browser-based call entry and integration of publicly available ESRI map data such as hospital availability and COVID-19 cases. With these enhancements our customers are able to supplement their 911 Responders with assistance from others remotely outside of their PSAP via a web browser and better track the impact of COVID-19.
Our customers are our priority. Our CADNG customers provide 911 dispatch services to serve a population base of more than 50 million citizens across 40 states. This product is available immediately to CADNG v10.7+ users, free of charge through the end of 2020. Setup time is estimated at less than 1 hour per customer.
Please contact us today to have this functionality configured.
Caliber’s Commitment: COVID-19
March 25, 2020
To our Customers, Partners and Suppliers:
We are closely monitoring the developments related to Coronavirus (COVID 19), through a combination of specific actions as well as implementing our business continuity plans as required. As we all continue to see more impacts on our daily lives due to the COVID-19 virus, we wanted to take a quick moment of your time and assure you that Caliber Public Safety will continue to operate normally.
In support of our customers, the following services and product offerings are available to assist immediately:
- New User Community Forum – now available to facilitate collaboration and sharing of information with other agencies as we attempt to solve challenges together – launch HERE.
- License and User Subscription count increases – we are able to increase your user count limits to assist as we understand that staffing needs are evolving daily.
- Temporary Facility Re-Locations – for those of you establishing backup and secondary location for emergency communications we can add additional CAD positions and offer complete remote Disaster Recovery solutions.
- Public Safety Staff Supplemental Assistance – we have professional staff available for an hourly rate that can offer services to extend beyond our typical duties. We are hearing of many states requiring mandatory entries into CAD and RMS systems for testing results and responder safety, let us know if you would like to discuss how we are prepared to assist.
We are constantly evaluating ways to better support our customers during this crisis. We are here for you and as your needs evolve in response to this current state of operations – let us know how we can help.
Our primary focus during this time is the health and well-being of our employees, customers, partners and suppliers.
- We have instructed all employees who can work remotely to do so;
- We have restricted non-essential travel and postponed all of our large format in-person internal meetings through May 31st;
- We are requiring all employees who have traveled or travel outside of their home country to self-quarantine at home for a period of two weeks and to not physically attend to any office or customer location;
- We have formed an executive safety committee to monitor the situation and provide additional recommendations as required;
- We have provided detailed instructions and additional references to employees on both hygiene and social distancing;
- We have requested all employees to seek appropriate medical attention as required; and
- We continue to monitor official communications from the World Health Organization, the Center for Disease Control, the Public Health Agency of Canada as well as applicable local, provincial and state agencies.
We’re also committed to serving you, our customer.
- We are currently able to provide our customers with our core solutions and services without significant interruption;
- We are following our business-continuity and technology plans to ensure we continue to serve our customers’ needs;
- We have validated that we have sufficient IT infrastructure and equipment to support our employee’s working remotely as well as begun discussions with our external providers on obtaining additional resources should they be required;
- We have reviewed our policies and procedures requiring us to have the appropriate security measures in place to protect your information and data, including providing instructions to all our employees on how to do so when working remotely;
- We are working with our third-party vendors where appropriate to coordinate our continuing service to our customers; and
- We are working in partnership with our customers to perform remotely or reschedule services as required and/or determine the appropriateness of being on-site.
We understand that these are challenging times and continue to be very fluid. We will continue to keep you informed if there are any material changes to the above information.