- This event has passed.
National Law Enforcement Appreciation Day
January 9, 2017
Today is National Law Enforcement Appreciation Day (L.E.A.D). Show your support in a number of ways:
- Change your profile picture on social media to the .jpg image provided at www.facebook.com/nationalcops.
- Wear blue clothing in support of law enforcement.
- Send a card of support to your local police department or state agency.
- Share a story about a positive law enforcement experience on social media.
- Ask children in your community to write letters in support of law enforcement.
- Participate in Project Blue Light – Proudly display your blue light in support of law enforcement.
- Organize an event or a rally in support of your law enforcement officers.
- Advertise your support through local media outlets/billboards.
- Post the public service announcement supplied by C.O.P.S. to your organization’s webpage or social media pages.
- Most importantly, if you see a police officer, thank a police officer.
Learn more at: https://www.concernsofpolicesurvivors.org/lead.html