- This event has passed.
NC Public Safety Communications Conference
September 10, 2017 - September 12, 2017
Save the Date! Caliber Public Safety is excited to participate in this year’s Annual Conference.
Presented by the North Carolina Chapters of APCO & NENA, this year’s conference will be held at Harrah’s Cherokee Resort. Caliber is proud to be a Silver Sponsor for this event.
Caliber’s Computer Aided Dispatch software enables dispatchers, responders and commanders to collaborate in real time, across agency, discipline, and location boundaries. Using configurable workflow options, administrators gain the ability to optimize speed and accuracy, promote best practices and assure compliance with local policies.
- Dedicated Public Safety GIS Department.
- Access data from State and Federal CJIS Databases.
- Location Services identify responders by discipline, determine route-based response times, and pin-point hazards based on incident proximity.
- Automatic messaging keeps dispatchers, commanders, responders and external users informed as incident status changes.
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) allows for new connections to a variety of services and applications.
Please stop by the Caliber booth to meet Mike Martin, your NC sales representative, see a demonstration of our Next Generation CAD, and register for a chance to win a $100 Visa gift card!