Caliber Public Safety is seeking a Content and Communications Coordinator to work directly with the Senior Director of Marketing to develop content in line with the overall communications strategy, create effective and efficient campaigns with compelling and memorable content.
The Marketing Specialist would possess excellent time management skills and writing ability to support the strategies of the sales team and distribute various campaigns through email (utilizing a marketing automation platform), social media, the corporate website and industry publications. As part of the marketing team, he/she enjoys working with people and has a customer-focused attitude, has an exceptional ability to think strategically and communicates effectively.
Our ideal candidate brings enthusiasm, passion and energy to this role. We’re looking for someone who loves working both within a team and autonomously on a day-to-day basis.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Marketing of Caliber Public Safety and Caliber Justice, the core responsibilities of the Content and Communications Coordinator are:
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific territories and target audiences to spread both our brand and our content for the two (2) Business Units, Caliber Public Safety and Caliber Justice.
- Manage creative aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, i.e. eTrigue, Microsoft CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, YouTube and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Organically acquire new social media followers and grow existing follower engagement on all social channels.
- Update website content (WordPress) and referral sites regularly for SEO optimization.
- Manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience.
- Manage various email campaigns, including calls-to-action, with knowledge of communication regulations and best practices.
- Collaborate with sales representatives to produce relevant content.
- Work with sales teams to deploy campaigns geared to drive attendance at Industry Tradeshows.
- Create 1-2 free resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples Prezi, Powtoon videos, whitepapers, infographics, etc.).
- Assist with the distribution of press releases, white papers and case studies.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as needed.
- Some travel may be required.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of Marketing experience
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of SEO best practices for creating written content across website, blogs, social media, industry articles, web advertisements is a plus
- Self-motivated initiative taker
- Highly organized
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis
- A strong work ethic and the capacity to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Ability to take direction and work independently to deliver results
- Develop and maintain relationships with fellow team members
- Knowledge of eTrigue, WordPress, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and MS Office Suite.
Apply for position here: