The industry leader in state repository reporting.
US law enforcement agencies trust Caliber’s industry-leading National Incident-Based Reporting System (NIBRS) to collect and report data on crimes.
Reliable, capable and cost-effective
- Designed to integrate seamlessly into existing state infrastructure.
- Built with an open architecture design using standard industry tools.
- Securely accessible through a web browser.
- Equipped for single entry and Batch File Upload of data.
- Structured for dual error checking at both the state and federal level.
- Based on modular components for greater value and field-tested reliability.
- Configurable and easy to use.
- Powerful tools to record and analyze data.
Centralized Data Repository hosted at Nlets
- Capability to ingest and output N-DEx, NIBRS, LEOKA, Hate Crime and other UCR data.
- Replace legacy mainframe while not disrupting the current state reporting practice. Operate a hosted NIBRS repository in parallel with existing system to expeditiously transition agencies to submitting NIBRS.
- Trusted service provider service bureau approach to managing agency certification processing.
Improved Application Interface for State Repository Staff
- Integrated software tools to view, analyze, and report.
- Enhance crime data analysis.
- 100% web browser based user interface – no client software installation required.
Increased Efficiency in Local Agency Participation and Data Processing
- Immediate data feed-back.
- Export custom reports in multiple formats.
- Hosted NIBRS compliant RMS solution for local agencies with no RMS, or using a RMS that does not support NIBRS data capture and submissions.