The Pulaski County Sheriff’s Office in Winamac, Indiana has acquired additional Caliber PocketCop licenses, bringing enhanced capability to their expanding Mobile fleet.
What if …
• You could run a query in two clicks?
• Take a picture and run a query?
• Your officers didn’t have to depend on their MDTs?
• All of this could be done on a handheld iOS device you already own?
You don’t have to wonder “what if” with PocketCop. YOU CAN!
Caliber’s PocketCop provides portable access to mission-critical information for every type of first responder with secure messaging, CAD access and data query on a variety of highly portable devices. Encryption methods meet state and federal certification standards in order to provide secure transactions between the handheld device and the local agency’s server.
Not only does PocketCop offer quicker responses by running NCIC and other queries without a dispatcher but, for the first time, GPS data can be made available to mapping applications so users, such as officers working undercover, can be located and contacted when needed. Scanner-proof messaging between users and with command staff allows officers to communicate while in the field through the same silent, secure chat features.
Enjoy all the benefits of your mobile solution and benefit from our newest features:
• Drivers License Barcode Scanning
• Send/Receive Pictures or Device Location via Secure Chat
• Automatic CJIS Queries and Parsed Data Returns
• Enhanced Map Functionality
• Added Role-Based Security
Another way your team at Caliber is working to improve situational awareness, enhance officer safety, and helping to provide actionable data at your fingertips in the field.