Accurate, actionable information when it counts.
Highly secure cloud technology allows the Caliber Records Management System (RMS) to get the right information into the hands of the right front-line officers at the right time. The web-based RMS deploys quickly and delivers unrivaled data-sharing and instant compliance with Federal NIBRS.
- Web-Based: Access Anytime, Anywhere
- Vendor Managed SaaS Offering
- Workflow Validation for UCR/NIBRS
- Multi-Tenant architecture enables agencies to share high performance servers for a more cost efficient cloud–based solution.
- Agencies have complete independent control of administration, configuration and user access privileges.
- As updates and enhancements become available, users can download releases immediately.
Secure and Efficient
- Hosted online in secure facilities at Nlets, the nation’s premier interstate justice and public safety networks.
- Nlets’ facilities meet strict FBI CJIS policies and have highly reliable redundant network paths to key state and federal entities with a disaster recovery site.
- RMS Wizard reporting streamlines data entry and guides users to create accurate NIBRS/UCR-compliant incident reports.
Integrated, Real-Time Data Sharing with InterDEx
Share situational awareness information across multiple agencies through the InterDEx network.
- Obtain data from multiple public safety agencies without separate logins.
- Access federated data queries from multiple trusted sources without storing information locally.
InterDEx is different because it does not require agencies to send their data to a 3rd party data warehouse. All the data stays in the agency’s current systems and remains under their complete control. Designed to be fully integrated with Caliber’s full suite of public safety applications, all products have the added benefit of access to the InterDEx data.
“Incident response data ‘lives in silos’ accessible to only the local agency and local first responders,” said Lt. Matt Jackson, with the Oklahoma County Sheriff’s Office, “and we know that ‘bad guys’ go back and forth between jurisdictions leaving our officers partially flying blind while in the field. After we adopted the InterDEx platform, we greatly improved inter-agency communication despite having different RMS systems and now get the right information at the right time into the hands of front-line law enforcement officers. This greatly improves tactical awareness.”