Reduce reporting times and keep officers on patrol.
Our Community Self-Reporting feature leverages the power of online RMS Custom Forms, giving agencies a secure, web-hosted point of contact where the public can submit non-emergency crime reports.
Caliber Community Reporting helps agencies:
- Promote social distancing by reducing oﬃcer to public interactions for minor police reports.
- Better service your community by reducing non-essential contacts ensuring officers are available to provide help when emergencies arise.
- Keep oﬃcers on patrol and protecting communities by oﬀering an alternate method for the public to report minor police reports without the need to dispatch an oﬃcer.
Caliber Community Reporting allows agencies to create and customize their own public forms, making them more effective as they are tailored to their unique set of needs and requirements. Agencies can make these forms available to the public via the agency’s own website.
Public forms support the following custom form field types:
- Date & Time
- Text – Single Line
- Text – Multiple Lines
- Radio Buttons
- Auto Complete
Contact us today to add Caliber Community Reporting to your Online RMS.
Incident reporting made easy.
US law enforcement agencies trust Caliber’s industry-leading National Incident-Based Reporting System (NIBRS) to collect and report data on crimes.
Reliable, capable and cost-effective
- Real-time Integrated NIBRS checks and messages remove the complexities of NIBRS and guide officers with ease and efficiency.
- Built with an open architecture design using standard industry tools.
- Securely accessible through a web browser.
- Equipped for single entry and Batch File Upload of data.
- Structured for dual error checking at both the state and federal level.
- Configurable and easy to use.
- Powerful tools to record and analyze data.
Centralized Data Repository hosted at Nlets
- Capability to ingest and output N-DEx, NIBRS, LEOKA, Hate Crime, and other UCR data.
- Expeditiously transition agencies to submitting NIBRS.
- Leverage Caliber’s experience from working with other Law Enforcement agencies in your state.
Improved Application Interface for State Repository Staff
- Integrated software tools to view, analyze, and report.
- Enhance crime data analysis.
- 100% web browser-based user interface – no client software installation required.
Increased Efficiency in Local Agency Participation and Data Processing
- Immediate data feedback.
- Export custom reports in multiple formats.
- Hosted NIBRS compliant RMS solution for local agencies with no RMS, or using an RMS that does not support NIBRS data capture and submissions.
Caliber’s Nationwide, Real-Time Data Sharing Network
- Share situational awareness information across multiple agencies through the InterDEx network.
- Automated queries of multiple trusted public safety data sources naturally occur within RMS without additional actions by users or separate logins.
- Smart Technologies to extend your knowledge network.
InterDEx is different because it does not require agencies to send their data to a 3rd party data warehouse. All the data stays in the agency’s current systems and remains under their complete control. Designed to be fully integrated with Caliber’s full suite of public safety applications, all products have the added benefit of access to the InterDEx data.
“We went live on InterDEx on December 12, 2013. The first week we were live, 24 warrants from Indiana were served in Kentucky. One week just sharing data across the state line into Kentucky. That was the beginning of ‘Oh my God, this is going to be amazing’, and it has been. There’s hundreds of stories I can share.”
Kelly Dignin, Executive Director Integrated Public Safety Commission, IN
LexisNexis® Risk Solutions Accurint and Caliber Public Safety: Expanding your Querying Capabilities
Our innovative partnership with LexisNexis® Risk Solutions Accurint features:
- Access to valuable open-source data for Caliber’s public safety customers that help keep officers and communities safer.
- Integrated as natural workflows of RMS. Run real-time public data queries directly from RMS to improve identification for investigative purposes.
- Improved Identity resolution, intelligence-driven policing decisions, and investigative outcomes.
Our Online RMS is hosted through NLETS. The state-of-the-art and highly secure public safety data-sharing network, currently being used by law enforcement agencies all over the country. Routine audits by the Federal Bureau of Investigations ensure that sensitive information processed by NLETS is always secure.
|CJIS Security Protocols
Caliber Public Safety adheres to all policies and procedures set forth by Criminal Justice Information Systems protocols. Including certifying applicable employees through background checks and continued CJIS security training.
|SOC 2 Type II
Caliber Public Safety’s SOC 2 Type II report provided a thorough review of our organization’s internal controls related to the security and processing integrity of our system. This independent audit report verifies our commitment to security, availability, privacy and confidentiality.
Our cryptography for encryption of all data in motion, as well as at rest, complies with the Federal Information Processing Standards 140-2. Mandatory for federal government departments that collect, share, transfer and disseminate “sensitive but not classified” information.